Home People Cymerman takes on STS advisory role and becomes CCO at Entain CEE

Cymerman takes on STS advisory role and becomes CCO at Entain CEE

by
224 views 2 minutes read


Mikolaj Cymerman was appointed Chief Commercial Officer of Entain’s Central and Eastern Europe division. He also assumed a role as a member of STS Holdings, a Polish operator of sportsbooks.

In a LinkedIn posting, Cymerman announced that he would combine both of his new positions at Entain STS.

After a stint as the head of Corporate Development for the Regional Division, he takes up the position of senior at Entain CEE. Cymerman has also held the positions of business development manager, and commercial manager for Entain.

He was previously a Sales Executive at IMG Media, and held similar positions for 20 months while working with Decade Sports.

Cymerman stated, “It has been an exciting and busy start to this year. I am thrilled to share two news.” I can’t wait for the STS team and SuperSport to continue their momentum.

Entain expands its business in CEE

STS is now part of Entain, after it was acquired by this company in a 2023 deal valued at PS750m ($955m/EUR879m). This agreement was signed in June last year, and it was completed in August.

STS announced several changes in management last month. Radim Haluza was appointed CEO and remains CEO of Entain CEE. Mateusz Juroszek, the long-serving STS CEO and chief executive officer, has been promoted to chairman of Entain CEE’s supervisory board.

Entain CEE, a company focusing on Central and Eastern Europe was formed in 2022. Its mission is to acquire companies across the entire region. Entain holds 75% of Entain CEE while Emma Capital owns the other 25%.

STS was Entain’s second purchase in CEE in just 12 months. Entain acquired 75% of the Croatian leader in SuperSport in August 2022 for EUR690m. Entain stated at the time that this was the first in a series of acquisitions to be made by the CEE region.

Cymerman told iGB in August that the STS acquisition was only the beginning for Entain CEE.

You may also like

About Us

On iGamingWorld, we provide in-depth analysis, the latest news and opinions from famous people of the gaming industry.

Featured Posts

Newsletter