Entain plc is a global gaming company that has updated its policies. It formed two new committees with distinct duties.
The newly-formed People & Governance Committee is responsible for the following responsibilities.
- Assess and review the labor force to ensure that it is aligned with company goals and priorities.
- Ensure that the Board and senior teams have adequate succession plans.
- Establish and maintain procedures to assess and prepare directors.
- Monitor the legal, regulatory and business experience upgrades in relation to corporate control.
Stella David will chair the newly formed People & Governance Committee.
The newly formed Sustainability & Compliance Committee is responsible for:
- Delivering supervision to the company’s Sustainability & Compliance program.
- Assuring efficient governance for the company’s participation and partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
- Keep track of your company’s progress in relation to internal KPIs.
Entain announced that Stella David resigned immediately from her position of a member of the Sustainability & Compliance Committee.
Barry Gibson, President of Entain said:
The Board has recently been restructured to allow for a more effective collaboration, taking into account the diversity and endowment of the entire organization.
These adjustments also reflect Entain’s commitment to stability, and its unwavering focus on being a responsible gambling company.